Sunday, March 11, 2018

Refashioned Boho Baby T-Shirt





On one of my thrift shop trips I came across this very soft tshirt... I loved the look of it and how soft it was. I brought it home, washed it in baby dreft and then looked at how I wanted to decorate it... I decided to go a little boho and girly and started decorating. First I decorated the bottom with a little crocheted trim that I created right to the bottom of the shirt... Then I decided to do a little arrow on the pocket and then some random dots and dashes for a boho look... Then at the bottom I decided it needed more of a feminine touch and decided to add a pretty pink rose bead, little crystal beads and then another arrow and a couple x's. Then I did a simple stitch along the collar for more detail. 

DETAILS:
... SIZE 6 - 12 Months
... 100% Cotton
... VERY soft t-shirt
... Heather Navy Blue 

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment